One of the most thrilling features in Windows 7 is the new Aero theme promising you to delight your eyes and make your life easier thanks to its innovative and eye-candy features. The downside of this story is that the Aero theme requires powerful video cards your computer may not be equipped with. If you feel that your video card is having problems in running Windows 7, learn how to make Aero theme faster thanks to this little trick.
- Right-click any blank space in your desktop and from the menu select Personalize.
- At the end of the window, click Window Color.
- Now, uncheck the Enable transparency checkbox.
- Click Save changes.
- Now, simple close the Personalization window.
- Right-click Computer and select Properties.
- On the left pane, click Advanced system settings.
- Click the Visual Effect tab, uncheck the Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing checkbox.
- Click OK.
Download 20+ Best Windows 7 Themes